As more of our life migrates online, the digital domains where we spend so much time may be as influential and important as the towns where we choose to go to school, find jobs and raise our families. The gap between who we are online and who we are offline is closing, said Katie Baker, a writer for Jezebel, who has been covering the skirmishes around Reddit. “It is increasingly clear-cut that we can no longer think that way,” she said.
Everything posted here is worth thinking about. On the other hand, the ideas and opinions put forth may not be right.
Curated by Timoni West.
October 25th, 2012
- bearbearpdx reblogged this from timoni
- brycifer reblogged this from timoni
- kori-lynn reblogged this from timoni
- dragoni likes this
- jmdickinson likes this
- postmodernuproar reblogged this from timoni
- deyanirasmilez likes this
- billyflood likes this
- eccentricluanaaaw likes this
- dendroica likes this
- timoni posted this