As more of our life migrates online, the digital domains where we spend so much time may be as influential and important as the towns where we choose to go to school, find jobs and raise our families. The gap between who we are online and who we are offline is closing, said Katie Baker, a writer for Jezebel, who has been covering the skirmishes around Reddit. “It is increasingly clear-cut that we can no longer think that way,” she said.
Curated and annotated by Timoni West.
October 25th, 2012
- lionsgobrawrg reblogged this from timoni
- lionsgobrawrg likes this
- bearbearpdx reblogged this from timoni
- brycifer reblogged this from timoni
- kori-lynn reblogged this from timoni
- dragoni likes this
- jmdickinson likes this
- postmodernuproar reblogged this from timoni
- deyanirasmilez likes this
- billyflood likes this
- eccentricnoir likes this
- dendroica likes this
- timoni posted this