Problems arise at interface, any interface, be it person and machine, person and person, or organizational unit and organizational unit. Any place where two different entities interact is an interface, and this is where confusions arise, where conflicting assumptions are born and nourished, where synchronization difficulties proliferate as queues form and mismatched entities struggle to engage.
Curated and annotated by Timoni West.
January 8th, 2013
- tonyplus reblogged this from timoni
- lorosukmo reblogged this from timoni
- shiborilover reblogged this from timoni
- heybrighteyes16 reblogged this from timoni
- jodelima likes this
- glaucianny likes this
- angelaindri likes this
- shiborilover likes this
- abelardland reblogged this from timoni
- bitchimkenshintravis likes this
- timoni posted this